Overseas Licence Conversion

VIC Overseas Licence Conversion

HART Victoria can assist in the process of recognising and converting your international motorcycle licence to ensure safe and legal travel on our roads

There are some overseas motorcycle licences that are recognised in Australia and can be converted to an Australian Motorcycle Licence. HART can assist you to convert your overseas motorcycle licence to a Victorian Motorcycle Licence if eligible. As the process for each country is different, please contact VicRoads on 13 11 71 to confirm the steps you need to take to have your overseas licence converted.

Click here to for information on how to Convert your overseas licence.