As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation develops, HART continues to place the safety and wellbeing of our staff and students at the forefront of everything we do. We have been working hard to manage the impacts of Covid-19 by taking instruction from many sources including the Federal and State governments.
Licence, training and assessment are considered an essential service in NSW and Victoria by their respective state governments.
Nationally we have taken additional steps to minimise risk within our operations as much as possible whilst ensuring we can continue to supply training and assessment services. For HART the health and safety of our staff, customers and the community is of maximum importance.
HART has implemented a thorough and detailed hygiene regime at our sites to minimise the potential risks to everyone that attends a HART site. These measures will allow us to continue to provide training and assessment services, whilst reducing the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.
These measures include:
- Hand sanitiser and antiseptic wipes supplied at our training sites;
- Increased cleaning and sterilising of high touch points;
- Frequent sterilising of equipment using a medical grade disinfectant;
- Implementing the latest advice on social distancing.
- We want to remind all HART staff and students to remain vigilant of your own health and safety and of those around you.
Whilst on HART premises we request that you:
- Wear a properly fitted face mask when required by the Government
- Frequently clean hands by using soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone;
- State Requirements
NSW: It is a HART NSW requirement that everyone scans in using the QR code available and wear a Covid compliant face mask in all indoor areas within our facility. If you have a medical exemption from wearing a mask we need documentary evidence at least 24 hours prior to the start of your training.
Victoria: A face covering must be worn when you are not wearing a motorcycle helmet. To protect everyone who attends a HART site, all students and staff that have any of the following must not come on site, please contact your local HART office to reschedule
NSW: (02) 9391 5110
VIC: (03) 9270 1377
If you are currently experiencing fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose and loss of sense of smell or taste, or; Have come in contact with any person that has been diagnosed with coronavirus in the 14 days leading up to your course. If you test positive to coronavirus AFTER attending your course, you must notify HART immediately. If you are not able to attend your course, rest assured that you will not be out of pocket. We will put your course in credit for you to use once you are well.
If HART is shut down by the government due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will contact all current customers to reschedule your course or put it on hold.
HART remains committed to ensuring your health and safety, and that of its staff during these challenging times.
The HART team